Saturday, May 2, 2009

Black n White..

Well, just finished my int and jrn. This several weeks, life seems only black and white. Evey day only assignments and assignments. Even weekend also need to do assignments.

Anyway, complains won't solve anything. Moving to a happy story... :)....

Last Thursday we did the com presentation. Omg, before that my group ( me, xiu and yu jia) were so nervous. Until I saw Xiu's hand was shaking and she kept on saying that her stomach got butterfly inside.

If me, I dunno what was in my mind. I only felt nervous.

Finally, we entered com tutorial and after we settled everything.. we started to present. We got tonnes of questions from our friends and Julian. Luckily, we were able to answer all the questions.

After we finished our presentation Julian gave a thumb up for us and he said "well done". Our friends also said that we did a good job. Omg.. at that time, I felt like I just have submitted 50% assignment. hahahaha....

Well, gtg.. back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment